Matters like acting with conviction or just acting
Being intentional, being conscious, being aware
To live life with a purpose
To take an intentional effort to completely understand your surroundings
To Completely understand you, your choices
poem and image copyright2015 neha
My wonderful friend and amazing writer Staci from A God Colored Girl In A Grey World Invited me to participate in the Time Word Challenge. Please go check out her blog if you haven’t already and also the blogs of the nominees listed below…My topic was Intentional. I had given myself 5mins and my word count was 47.
I would like to invite the following bloggers to the challenge:
1) Open an MS word document (or any other editor).
2) Set a stop watch or a mobile for 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much wordage as you want, once you start writing, don’t stop.
5) DO NOT cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow).
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words.
8) Do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your blog post with a new topic.